If you like this cpo and need a new control panel anyway this is the way to go, otherwise I would probably just look into designing your own overlay and having it printed.
- It arrived very well packaged.
- Seems to be assembled from quality components.
- On my particular unit the holes for the mounting screws were off slightly and needed to be enlarged to line up with my cabinet.
- The T-molding was installed so that it rises above the deck. I'm not sure that it will ever be a problem, but it is high enough to catch your attention both visibly and when your hands are resting on the deck. It would be nice to have the molding flush.
- In the end it was obviously worth $60 to me because I paid for it, and that is probably where it needs to be priced in order to turn a reasonable profit, but as a consumer $50 seems like a better fit.
In spite of my minor concerns above, I am still happy with my purchase.